Professional Carpet Cleaning Service in Singapore
Since 1988, Big Red has been offering quality carpet cleaning services to clients islandwide in Singapore.
How We Clean Carpets
Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning. Our carpet cleaning method safely removes an average of 96% of dust mites, embedded soil, dirt, odor, and most stains without leaving behind any chemical residue.
Types of Carpet Cleaning Methods
Based on your carpet condition, we will advise you on the correct type of cleaning method, such as preventive, corrective, or restorative cleaning, to get the best maximum results.
- Hot Water Extraction (also known as Steam Cleaning)
- Rotary Shampooing
- Dry Foam Shampooing
- Bonnet Cleaning
- Absorbent Dry Compound Powder System
Healthier Carpet Cleaning Choice
All our carpet cleaning solutions are environmentally friendly, which means it is safe for you, your pets, and the environment. In other words, a carpet cleaning from Big Red will leave your environment cleaner and healthier.
Optional Carpet Cleaning Services Add-On
You also have the option to add-on any of these services to your carpet cleaning: permanent stain removal, carpet deodorizer, anti-microbial treatment, and carpet protector.
Permanent Stain Removal
Stains which are caused by accidental spills like coffee or red wine tend to be permanent if not treated. We offer permanent stain removal.
Having pets in your household can take a toll on cleanliness. We offer carpet deodoriser service to remove the odor caused by urine or other stains.
Carpets that incur water damage will have mold growth if left untreated. We offer anti-microbial treatment to prevent this from happening.
Protect your carpet from getting regular stains with our Carpet Protector Service.
Why Choose Big Red’s Carpet Cleaning Service?
We do deep cleaning solutions. We extract all the dirt, spots stain, and allergens from your carpet using an environmentally friendly cleaning solution that doesn’t leave any residue behind in the final extraction.
We use powerful advanced Carpet Cleaning equipment to extract virtually all water and dirt, leaving your carpet with minimal moisture giving you fresh, clean carpet that dries quickly and achieves the best possible results.
Our firm is a certified member of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) and Carpet and rug Institute, which means we technician are continuously trained with the latest effective carpet cleaning techniques.
FAQs in Carpet Cleaning Singapore
- What makes Big Red different from other carpet cleaning companies in Singapore?
- What method of cleaning does Big Red use to clean carpets?
- How long does it take for my carpet to dry after a professional carpet cleaning?
- Can professional carpet cleaning remove all stains in the carpet?
- Will vacuuming my carpets regularly be sufficient to keep them clean?
- Are your carpet cleaning products safe?
- Do you clean office carpets? Do you offer commercial and industrial carpet cleaning?
- Do you provide carpet protectors?
- What to do before my carpet cleaners come?
- How often should my carpet be cleaned by professionals?
- Does cleaning my carpets regularly make them dirtier?
- Why are there ripples in my carpet after a cleaning?
- Some spots have reappeared after a carpet cleaning. What should I do?
- Do you provide any guarantee with the carpet cleaning?
- Why is your price different from other carpet cleaning companies in Singapore?
- Will carpet cleaning remove mold from my carpet?
- What is the difference between Carpet ‘Cleaning’ versus Carpet ‘Restoration?’