Singapore Carpet Cleaning Services
A Healthy Environment Starts from the Ground Up with a Professional Singapore Carpet Cleaning Service
Big Red is your one-stop solution for Singapore carpet cleaning services.
Your carpets act as a sink, trapping dust, soil, pollen, dander, food particles and a host of other contaminants. Big Red Carpet Cleaners eliminates these unwanted invaders and restores your carpet’s beauty. Additionally, research shows that properly maintained carpets promote improved indoor air quality that is beneficial to your health.
Applying the right method of cleaning to your carper is vital. Some methods leave residues that promote rapid re-soiling and spoil the appearance of your carpet.Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
We Offer the Following Specialist Singapore Carpet Cleaning Services:
- Pile Lifting
- Hot Water Extraction or Steam Cleaning
- Rotary Shampoo
- Combination of Hot Water Extraction and Rotary Shampoo
- Dry Foam
- Bonnet/Pad Cleaning
- Absorbent Dry Compound Powder System
Serving Singapore with World Class Services
Big Red applies the appropriate method with the right amount of mechanical action to pry ingrained dirt, grime and stubborn stains out of your carpet, with no damage to the fabric.
Our service not only removes abrasive dirt and soil but also any unsightly spots caused by spilt drinks, chewing gum, carpet browning, oil, food spillage and certain dyes. All of these can be effectively and safely removed from your carpet.
Did You Know?
Carpets are well known to act as reservoirs of allergens, dust and dirt particles.
According to studies, carpets are more effective in trapping allergens as compared to hard surfaces. This is due to the carpet fibers that trap particles and allergens, which fall onto the carpet. Proper cleaning effectively removes the dirt and dust from the carpet, keeping your carpet clean. Regular professional cleaning of these soft furnishing will ensure that you experience a safer, cleaner and healthier indoor environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Big Red different from other cleaning companies?
What method of cleaning does Big Red use to clean the carpets?
- We first use a Pile Lifter which helps to groom the nap of the carpet to allow the cleaning solution to reach deep into the roots of the carpet fibers for a thorough wash.
- We then pre-treat and sanitize the carpet fibers using the best cleaning solutions and agents
- We agitate the carpet fibers and dirt with a rotary scrubber
- We use a hot water extraction system to flush water into your fibers. Then its powerful suction extracts all the residual cleaning solutions, contaminants and other dirt from deep within to leave your carpet clean, chemical-free and looking and smelling great
- We then use our quick drying techniques to ensure that you wait for only a short time before enjoying the feel of your carpet under your feet once again
What does Big Red do when you enter my premises?
Does Big Red provide cheap or affordable carpet cleaning?
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Do you guarantee removal of all spots and stains in the carpet?
Will vacuuming my carpets regularly be sufficient to keep them clean?
Are your products safe?
Do you clean office carpets? Do you offer commercial and industrial carpet cleaning?
Do you provide carpet protectors?
What do I have to do to prepare for my carpet cleaning session?
Will my carpet shrink?
How often should my carpet be cleaned by professionals?
Does cleaning my carpets regularly make them dirtier?
Our 30-Day Big Red Clean Carpet Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with the service from us, we will return to your premises with no obligations and re-clean any area you feel needs additional attention. It’s our 30-day, Big Red 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
For professional carpet cleaning service,
call Big Red now at 6241 9443!